View Single Post
Old 03-26-2011, 07:35 AM   #11
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
@Doug-W - thanks for the suggestions. I am applying them at the moment and will push a new version when done.

When searching all formats, do you think that option should be dependent on whether the user has interactively chosen a format? i.e. If I have interactively chosen a specific format, it should always stop after seaching just that format. Whereas the "search all formats until found using preferred order" only applies when you are doing a non-interactive search?

Hope I explained myself, it is very difficult to wrap the wording around as per the screenshot - any suggestions for alternate wording welcomed

EDIT: Removed the screenshot, came up with a simpler approach...

Last edited by kiwidude; 03-27-2011 at 11:01 AM.
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote