View Single Post
Old 03-02-2011, 04:42 AM   #7
carpetmojo
Wizard
carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony- T3, PRS650, 350, T1/2/3, Paperwhite, Fire 8.9,Samsung Tab S 10.5
Red face Pliz help convert PDF to anything that'll go on my Sony ?

Newie-ish and tech-idiot here ( well, relatively, I can turn it on and download things to my PC ) so please be gentle with me...........

I have downloaded my first PDF ebook to my PC . ( The Judas Tree)

Could some kind soul tell me how to get it onto my PRS650 ?
( Imagine how you'd tell a 7 year old , and that'd probably be about right ! )

I have Calibre installed ( not used it yet-I don't think ), Adobe Digital, and the normal Sony thingy. Haven't had to do anything heroic yet, as all's gone, more or less, easily from PC to reader.
I have the feeling this is going to be my first major challenge - and the child away at university, too, my usual tech-interpreter !

I am on yo mercy, one and all.
(Just to say I have read various threads / posts, but feel I need to start from scratch, hopefully without relying on assumed knowledge I actually don't have !)

Last edited by carpetmojo; 03-02-2011 at 04:46 AM. Reason: Missed a bit.
carpetmojo is offline   Reply With Quote