View Single Post
Old 09-12-2013, 02:05 PM   #17661
Apache
Readaholic
Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Surface Pro 6 / Galaxy Tab A 8"
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
That was fun. Not that I'd like to watch a movie of it. I find visual gore much harder to take than verbal gore.

Next up: The Undead Hordes of Kan-Gul by Jon F. Merz. The last of September's Baen Bundle that I've never read before. I'm planning on re-reading the Heinlein at some point too.
I feel the same way. I would not enjoy it as a movie.
I have The Undead Hordes of Kan-Gul on my TBR. When you finish it let me know if you enjoyed it please.
Apache
Apache is offline   Reply With Quote