View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 04:11 AM   #9
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbowman View Post
The only different factor it's that I used another charger, actually my HTC phone charger. Previous charges were made with and Apple USB wall charger for iPods, phones... and I suppose that they both work as it should.
That's what I would think too. However, I recall that a long time ago, someone warned against apple chargers for some reason. That some might give problems... I always ignored that because I thought it ridiculous, but, maybe there's something there. I must admit I think I charged most my cycles with an apple charger and got horrible battery life... on the other hand, I also used a generic one that gave the same results... And also, I used both chargers with my Touch as well, and no problems there... Hmmm...

Also, don't forget that the battery drain isn't linear. It might be stuck on 100% for a while and then suddenly drop to 70% or something. Many of my tests started out with 11 hours of 100%, only to have the rest of the battery drain within 4-5 days after that.
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote