View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013, 12:49 PM   #22
wizwor
Wizard
wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle, fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dopedangel View Post
My advice don't android devices without google services. Is a fools bargain.
No one ever said I wasn't a fool. Since I bought my Atari 400 in the 80s, my selection process is...
  1. Make a list of all the stuff you want to do with a computer
  2. Make a list of all the programs that will do what you want to satisfaction
  3. Make a list of all the computers that will run the programs to satisfaction
  4. Shop for price
I've never chosen an operating system per se. It just happens that the answer, for me, is usually Windows. The Fire was an exception. My Blackberry was an exception. Apple has never bubbled up for me. Ditto on Linux and Android.
wizwor is offline   Reply With Quote