View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 11:10 PM   #207
HansTWN
Wizard
HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HP Touchpad, Sony Duo 13, Lumia 920, Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by fjtorres View Post
The CNET preview I saw made it look awfully interesting. Even more interesting, I spec'ed out a useful config for US$700.
Definitely interested in a real-world user review.
2-cell battery? Now that seems awfully small, the 4-cell is another $79. And you should get at least 4GB of RAM but there seems to be no such option. And the stylus capability is extra, Office is not included. I would wait to see what others bring to the table.
HansTWN is offline   Reply With Quote