View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 06:51 AM   #158
maxjens
Connoisseur
maxjens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxjens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxjens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxjens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxjens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxjens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxjens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxjens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxjens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxjens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxjens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad & Bebook Neo
No, its on an ipad. On my bebook neo i cannot access feeds, only the index.php.

Where the issue lies is the question. Stanza doesn't show this behavior, so onecould asume that the problem then lies with shubook. The issue with stanza is that it only accepts non standard cops, so I do not know what creates the issue.

My assumption is that in all other screens the button is present, only not in that specific screen. So hopefully it is a small issue in cops. This is also the deepest tree in cops, all others stop one item earlier.
maxjens is offline   Reply With Quote