View Single Post
Old 03-04-2013, 09:36 AM   #43
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apache View Post
I have two accounts and have been using the same credit card with both without any problems. I am paying for the books I buy and I am not cheating Amazon. The author is getting paid and a publisher is getting paid. So what if it is not the same publisher as the one in the country in which I reside. I have bought PB and HD books from the UK. I have never been told I could not buy them from the UK via the mail even though I am residing in the US.
Apache
Following that (to me totally plausible and legal) logic:
Why should there be a difference between using 2 separate accounts on one hand and having 2 addresses within the very same account on the other hand? The latter may be more obvious, but eventually it's the same...
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote