View Single Post
Old 01-20-2009, 08:09 AM   #10
Andybaby
Wizard
Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-700
[QUOTE=Andurian;330792]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andybaby View Post
Attacking Card for his Political Views is as wrong as someone attacking an author cause he is gay./QUOTE]

Attacking people for their political views is entirely reasonable and a longstanding tradition in western culture. If you're saying that attacking people for evil political views (see Hitler, Stalin, Machiavelli) is wrong, I'm not a good target audience.

And equating a political position, which is chosen, with homosexuality, which is not, is ridiculous.
Im sorry. I ment attacking a Novel for the political views of the author is as stupid as if you didn't read a novel because the author is gay.

And the Points a made address this. the political views of the author have no bearing on the novel itself unless the author brings those views into the novel.

I also love the way you misquote me by taking what i said out of the context of the post(which i cleared up above). And you ignore my opinions of you yourself writing an essay, and my opinions of essays as a whole.

can we stop looking to attack someone?
Andybaby is offline   Reply With Quote