View Single Post
Old 08-19-2012, 05:41 PM   #13
eggheadbooks1
Read, don't parrot.
eggheadbooks1 figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.eggheadbooks1 figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.eggheadbooks1 figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.eggheadbooks1 figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.eggheadbooks1 figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.eggheadbooks1 figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.eggheadbooks1 figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.eggheadbooks1 figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.eggheadbooks1 figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.eggheadbooks1 figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.eggheadbooks1 figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kobo Touch, Aldiko for Android
Quote:
(remove that <br/>, it's not doing any good, I'm not even sure it's allowed in SVG)
Sorry about that. That was just lazy cutting and pasting...

And the winner is:

Code:
<div class="sgc-2">
    <svg style="max-width:293px; max-height:333px" xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2000/svg" height="100%" width="100%" preserveAspectRatio="xMidYMid meet" version="1.1" viewBox="0 0 293 333" xmlns:xlink="http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink" >
      <image height="333" width="293" xlink:href="../Images/Angel72.jpg"></image>
    </svg>
</div>
Yeah!!! Works in ADE, Aldiko on Kindle Fire, Kobo Touch, Sony for PC, Nook for PC. (I had to take out the "max" in "max-width="100%" for a reason I don't understand. If it were left in some of the images didn't shrink correctly).

Thank you so much!

Just out of curiosity: what is the function of the viewBox as opposed to the max width and height of the svg style? When I first saw the SVG code I thought the viewBox would be a constraint of some sort; its name suggests so.

Last edited by eggheadbooks1; 08-19-2012 at 05:51 PM.
eggheadbooks1 is offline   Reply With Quote