View Single Post
Old 03-14-2011, 10:02 PM   #8
bZkindle
Fanatic
bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: k2, k3G, kindle DXG, Sony T-1, iPad, iPhone, stone tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by s1mp13m4n View Post
I tried the uninstallers I kept getting an error and the unit would reset, that is why I did what I did. It is no real big deal it is just that in the past I have found that when you start messing with something...say an iPod and crack it you end up opening up unexpected problems. You overclock a PC and may end up with unexpected issues for example. I was just trying to go stock again to make sure nothing goes wrong. I got cold feet after I did the hack. LOL Are there really any issues with performing the hack....I mean is it likely to cause a problem?
really?!
I've never heard of any real problems from jailbreaking a kindle.
Ditto for ipods (5.5gen) which I like to install rockbox on. it's much better than the stock firmware and it will play FLAC files.
sometimes an iOS device will give you some trouble but not really.
but kindles.. never seen an issue.

overclocking: well if you know what your doing it is okay, but if you're not a hardcore gamer why bother, and if you are a hardcore gamer then you probably know what you're doing.
bZkindle is offline   Reply With Quote