View Single Post
Old 06-21-2009, 08:10 AM   #11
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
technically the two cats i have are completely involuntary. but i've always preferred cats to dogs. dogs are too drooly, smelly, noisy ! and they need so much attention. and you have to take them outside for a walk every day, even when it's freezing cold and raining !!! one of my cats has a temperament a lot like a dog : she always wants attention, and she makes a lot of noise, and she often drives me a bit crazy.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote