View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012, 02:48 PM   #295
soulfuldog
I ♥ Calibre
soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Voyage, Sony PRS-350, Hudl2
Managed to get to play with a Glo in WH Smith today, didn't notice a huge difference between it and the Touch in terms of opening books, page turns etc, but I was very impressed with how evenly lit the screen looked with the light on. What I didn't like was how grey the screen looked without it, comparing it to the screen on the Touch it was very noticeable.
soulfuldog is offline   Reply With Quote