View Single Post
Old 08-03-2012, 08:16 AM   #1
dillsandwitch
Enthusiast
dillsandwitch can eat soup with a fork.dillsandwitch can eat soup with a fork.dillsandwitch can eat soup with a fork.dillsandwitch can eat soup with a fork.dillsandwitch can eat soup with a fork.dillsandwitch can eat soup with a fork.dillsandwitch can eat soup with a fork.dillsandwitch can eat soup with a fork.dillsandwitch can eat soup with a fork.dillsandwitch can eat soup with a fork.dillsandwitch can eat soup with a fork.

Device: Sony PRS-T1, Kobo Aura H20
family dilema sorta. need advice

okay so i have been with my partner for almost 11 years and today i find out he apparently has a 15 year old kid who in turn has her own kid and now has decided to contact my partner. now granted it has thrown me being that he is now a grandad at age 29. now i know this is something that i cant control. it has happened, i cant undo it. whats got me totally confused is that he has said many times over the years he does not want kids and im fine with that as i dont really want them either. but now he suddenly wants to be in these peoples lives and wants me to be in there to supporting him and them.

is it me being a complete bitch that i want absolutely nothing to do with the situation and feeling completely derailed that as many times as he has said he doesn't want kids now wants to jump on the daddy wagon?

i have really no idea how to even begin to approach this. has any ever been in a situation like this and can offer any advice?