View Single Post
Old 06-29-2012, 08:08 AM   #168
John F
Grand Sorcerer
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by sun surfer View Post

As you see from the other responses, the opinions are divided, so I think I'll leave things as they are because I'd like for us to have the widest amount of options possible. But, so far most selections have been e-books and chances are many selections in the future will be too.
Did you see this poll:

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=168904

And that poll was for an outright exclusion of paper books. All I was suggesting was some sort of wording about stressing ebook choices.
John F is offline   Reply With Quote