View Single Post
Old 09-28-2007, 01:30 PM   #17
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by catter View Post
Hi there,

I'm also very interested to get rid of the DRM in my (legally obtained) Mobipocket ebooks.

Has anybody still a copy of mb-04.zip?

I could upload it to a anonymous filehoster like rapidshare to help it spread.

I was not able to find it in file sharing networks either.

Thanks so far...
MP 0.4 relies on code from MobiPocket/iRex in order to run. You have to have their Java based MobiPocket reader in order to use it. So unless you have the JAR files needed to go along with 0.4, just having 0.4 won't allow you to break the DRM from MobiPocket books. That being said, since you don't have an iLiad, MP .04 will not work for you at all.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote