View Single Post
Old 11-08-2008, 08:08 PM   #87
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortNCuddlyAm View Post
It had it's moments, but as I mentioned elsewhere it had far more moments where I wanted to give either various characters (and I don't think any of the major characters escaped that) or the author a slap and tell them to snap out of it.

I'll wait til discussion week to say why, though
Yes, but don't you have to remember the time frame and the way things were then? English were expected to act like that, and the same goes for women.
I love getting lost in another time period, and seeing things thru their eyes.

OH. Sorry. Early thread hijack!
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote