View Single Post
Old 05-07-2010, 02:45 PM   #14
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
Searching for it now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hapmas77 View Post
@Chiron: Wow! that's a long time.
I purchased books from amazon from time to time and it usually arrived in 3 weeks. But that's normal shipping, not priority mail international parcel as Astak provide.

Anyway, Robertb asked me to PM him for my details. I hope this can clarify it.

To Robertb: Thanks! PM Sent.

Alvin.
Dear Alvin:

Delivery where you are can be a nightmare. We are trying to find out where the unit is and why it has not gotten through. Tracking where you are is god-awful also. This may take a little time to try to trace this out. I wish I had better news. We are calling some high contacts we have at USPS to get an update.
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote