View Single Post
Old 04-25-2013, 11:42 AM   #45
FlorenceArt
High Priestess
FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone 6 Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
Android allows you to put the same app in multiple folders. Wish Apple would do the same thing.
Yes, I wish Apple implemented an equivalent to shortcuts on PC/Mac that would allow me to put the same app on different screens or in different folders. I have tried to find an iOS app to do that, but the ones I found just didn't work as expected, or seem to create a shortcut on the iPad that will launch a web link that will launch an app, which kind of tickles my paranoia, plus it's not very useful when you're not online, which happens to me frequently.

Since reading the comments about folders on this thread, I have embarked on a complete reorganization of screens and folders on my iPad. Now it's a complete mess and I can't find anything.
FlorenceArt is offline   Reply With Quote