View Single Post
Old 02-24-2013, 09:20 PM   #35
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Okay.. so Regarding KUAL: please show me the config pair you are using.
(Personal Message is fine)

I provide the "helper scripts" for exactly this purpose.
a) check KUAL is working (had no complaints recently)
b) something to copy from.

Regarding Source code: Nice one. will keep an eye out for it. GitHub is probably easiest for everyone... including you.

I run pure Ubuntu linux Mint 32 bit. <-- Favourite
I have run cygwin in the long-ago past. <-- meh. it was okay, did the job I suppose.
I run Win7 Ultimate 64 bit and Visual Studio 2010 / 2012 for windowsy projects. <-- if I have to.

Trying to recall a build script. Its about 10-20 lines of shell code IIRC. I have lot's of examples of other Hello Worlds (on here no doubt also) so I personally don't mind (and I will probably provide Unix alternatives if I ever get the time)

Glad you are happy, nice changes : )) Not sure I ever said that

Very happy to help debug KUAL. It's usually something tiny.

: )

Last edited by twobob; 02-24-2013 at 09:31 PM.
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote