View Single Post
Old 02-16-2013, 02:52 PM   #52
Brendan Moody
Groupie
Brendan Moody ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brendan Moody ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brendan Moody ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brendan Moody ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brendan Moody ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brendan Moody ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brendan Moody ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brendan Moody ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brendan Moody ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brendan Moody ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brendan Moody ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 3, Kindle Fire HD 8.9 4G LTE, LG Ultimate 2
I haven't read through any of the novels yet, but I did a lot of skimming in my efforts to make sure All the Names wasn't in there somewhere, and I haven't seen a single typo. I've also been able to look through the earlier version, and didn't find any egregious errors there either, so either there was a third version that looked awful, or that reviewer is flat-out wrong.
Brendan Moody is offline   Reply With Quote