View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 03:29 PM   #363
Barty
doofus
Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trauma Doll View Post
I'm so confused by this whole thing. I saw someone post this image online saying their PW has "no discoloration", with this photo as proof:

http://s1359.photobucket.com/albums/...004_192133.jpg

Is it possible we're dealing with some sort of weird/specific colorblindness in a given percentage of the population?

I'm pretty sure I voted I was happy with my screen in the very first poll here, because the sequence of events went like this:

1) Read mobileread forums while waiting for delivery. Oh, people are complaining about shadows from the LED lights, weird. It can't be that bad.

2) Tear open box. Crank up light. Yeah, the shadows from the LED lights are totally tolerable.

3) Vote in poll. Post happy preliminary review.

4) Look back at the *rest* of the PW screen and note that it's all pink and blue.
I think that person is color blind, else s/he would've realized the photo does not look like the real thing and said something about it.

I wonder how many "no not happy" the poll would get if we allowed people who got a bad replacement to vote again.
Barty is offline   Reply With Quote