View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 08:33 PM   #10
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by raac View Post
Thanks for your support, but best not to feed the troll. This isn't the first time he's made comments of this sort on threads like this.

I'm a big boy, I can deal with Kobo's customer service. I have extra ammunition now, as it happens, since this epub doesn't display on my reader for some reason. I just get big fat "Page Error!"

I'm mainly wondering (for the reasons posted above) which retailers people have had success in getting refunds. Also which are really bad, so I don't have to waste my time with them in future. I don't recollect refunds being a problem in the past, but perhaps I only tried Amazon.
Gotcha, and this is actually interesting to know. I hope you'll get a good amount of answers.
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote