View Single Post
Old 06-05-2011, 04:02 AM   #10
anamardoll
Chasing Butterflies
anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Uses batteries.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainmaker View Post
They say an image represents 1000 words:

I think copyright is legit when you are trying to prevent others from manipulating your work.
I don't agree when copyright is applied by third party's, defending the work of another because of the profits.
ARGH. THAT IMAGE.

Slapped in a DVD yesterday to watch and it had that unskippable YOU WOULDN'T DOWNLOAD A CAR stupid anti-piracy commercial on it, and I was furious.

I'm like, I already bought the DVD, for gawds sake. If I was a pirate, I'd be downloading the rip that DIDN'T have this stupid commercial. QUIT PREACHING TO ME AND LET ME WATCH MY MOVIE.
anamardoll is offline   Reply With Quote