View Single Post
Old 05-13-2010, 03:26 PM   #6
rgeorg
Guru
rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3/3G(2x), Glo HD, Amazon Voyage
Thanks, I will get a hard case at some point. I like the metal cigar-case idea I read in the Bookeen forum. Perhaps I can find one. For now I am using a 7" Eee sleeve with the styrofoam pieces left in.

The screen size, book display and quality are wonderful. Page turns are quick with minimal disruption from the clearing process. I don't notice any difference from the jetBook which is LCD-based. However, I wish there was an additional page-turn button on the left side of the unit.
rgeorg is offline   Reply With Quote