View Single Post
Old 03-01-2013, 07:09 PM   #84
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider
BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3g Kindle Keyboard
If Amazon had decent (and bulk) sorting capabilities on any of their devices and/or online lists, none of this would be much of a problem. I can SORT of excuse them for not having such a feature on the device (would add to cost/take up space/require more memory) but they have two or more "library" type functions/lists and neither one is optimized. It would be easier to understand their neglect if they could fool people into buying an item twice, but as it stands there is no reason to continue forcing all of us to stare at a big pile with no way to sort!!!

I not only want to delete items, I'd really like a "sampled and hated" and "Sampled and maybe" and "most bogus trash" and "Read and loved" and so on. Sometimes it takes me an hour to find a book I'm thinking of--and if I'm just browsing and sampling things I've downloaded, it can kill an entire afternoon in a hurry. It's annoying.
BearMountainBooks is offline   Reply With Quote