View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 03:25 AM   #622
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by EowynCarter View Post
Publishers not able to use real software.... (Becasue seriously, calibre converted code suks). I ussually spot someting weirdo with the code before I see the cause of it.
It's not all FW now Nook books I have found several that are available in epub from the publisher elsewhere are indeed the publisher's version in my Nook Library but those that aren't available as epub were converted with Calibre.

I'm just shocked because the formatting was horrible. Not saying Calibre is the blame just someone who doesn't know how to use the program. I went back to my original copy from FW and converted with Calibre and it looks perfect. Geesh!
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote