View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012, 06:56 AM   #51
bhaak
Groupie
bhaak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bhaak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bhaak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bhaak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bhaak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bhaak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bhaak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bhaak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bhaak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bhaak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bhaak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Palm IIIx, (iPhone|Kindle) Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by HansTWN View Post
Speak for yourself!
I do, but it is a dirty hack. As is getting standard Epubs on a Kindle.

Quote:
Anyway, given the choice of not buying a book or buying a book with DRM
You can almost always buy a paper book.

If there are really only DRM ebooks and no paper books available and they don't want to publish a DRM-free version, tell them that they just lost money.

Quote:
I can remove I always choose the latter.
You know that "removing the DRM" is a violation of Amazon's Terms of Use and that "Your rights under this Agreement will automatically terminate if you fail to comply with any term of this Agreement" and "Amazon may immediately revoke your access to the Kindle Store and the Kindle Content without refund of any fees"?

Last edited by bhaak; 10-23-2012 at 07:00 AM.
bhaak is offline   Reply With Quote