View Single Post
Old 09-02-2009, 12:04 PM   #15
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
Why not do it right and give each device its own subforum. Anything else is just darn confusing and makes us read through a large list of threads for which we have no interest.
Are you saying that every thread about the Sony only pertains to a single device? I very much doubt that is true. So, there may be a discussion in the 505 thread that is perfectly valid to 300 and 700 owners... but, if they only read threads in the 300 section they would miss something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
If I want to locate pertinent threads on my PRS-600, I don't want to read a huge list containing thread topics for several devices, especially since a lot of folks won't mention the device name in the tread title. I see lots of wasted time and frustration on my part.
This is exactly why thread prefixes will be set up. So you can quickly see if someone has tagged the thread as pertaining to a certain devices. Threads with no tag will most likely to all of the Sony devices. If the user neglected to pre-fix the thread and you feel it is device specific report the post/thread and request that we add a certain prefix to it.

A lot of thought and discussion went into this.

BOb

Last edited by pilotbob; 09-02-2009 at 11:12 PM.
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote