View Single Post
Old 08-13-2009, 10:55 AM   #13
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Thanks Dan, they must have updated the page from the first time I saw it (won't be the first time).

I do wonder why the epub price went up (it was free also, when first listed, I think, as there were no versions that were not $0.00 then).

Perhaps Samhain has decided that those on Kindle should not be the only ones to get free books (then again, they still haven't updated their web page to show their Aug free books).
koland is offline   Reply With Quote