View Single Post
Old 07-25-2009, 02:31 AM   #8
new
K3, K4B, KDX, KFHD, PW1&2
new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4B, KDX3G, KFHD, PW1, PW2
Apple User and .pdf conversion update

How do I remove the older version of Calibre on an Apple? I have never done that before, doesn't the program leave preferences or something behind if I drag the program into trash?

Also, the only reason I would want to upgrade is if when I convert from .pdf to .lrf the headers would be removed, instead of the headers appearing in strange places. Is that changed in this update? Otherwise I am fine with the older version. Yes, bells and whistles would be nice too, but I don't like updating versions much. Thanks!

It is a nice program.
new is offline   Reply With Quote