View Single Post
Old 08-23-2014, 03:06 AM   #14
verydeepwater
verydeepwater can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterverydeepwater can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterverydeepwater can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterverydeepwater can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterverydeepwater can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterverydeepwater can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterverydeepwater can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterverydeepwater can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterverydeepwater can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterverydeepwater can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterverydeepwater can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Ipad and Kindle Fire
Yes I agree, export from indesign only works if you get rid of any extraneous formatting, other than specified in character and para styles. So usually a lot of work has to be done on the indesign file before exporting. I tend to delete any character overrides that get through. Also span tags are an issue. I haven't tried Toxaris' add in, as I couldn't get it to work, maybe I'll try again sometime.

Last edited by verydeepwater; 08-23-2014 at 03:16 AM.
verydeepwater is offline   Reply With Quote