View Single Post
Old 02-18-2014, 10:45 AM   #10
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
so where do YOU draw the line between mishandling and poor manufacturing. you are surely not saying that if an e-ink screen fails for ANY reason then it is NEVER the manufacturer's fault.

if I buy a Sony TV and a whole line of stuck pixels appears within 12 months that's a guarantee claim , so a " sorry you must have knocked it" ?

And finally, if they can produce the entire device for £99, then the cost of just a new screen must be far less than that ?

I am still within 90 days of original purchase so I reckon a mastercard chargeback by my card issuer because retailer refuses to refund or repair faulty item will succeed, if needs be.
cybmole is offline   Reply With Quote