View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 03:53 PM   #23211
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Quote:
Originally Posted by maianhvk View Post
(Not in my cup) An apple. (In my cup) Water.

An apple a day keeps the doctor away.
A book a day keeps reality away
I like that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfCrash View Post
Home with a fussy Lucas. He is tired but fighting a nap. He did move himself from a crawl to a sitting position for the first time. So that is good. Now to figure out how to get him to drink pedialyte....
Poor thing. I hope he feels better soon. My son wouldn't drink pedialyte and we tried the frozen sticks for him to suck on. We did get him to at least drink gatorade, although that was not the best, the Dr. said it was better than nothing.

Coffee in my cup and bottled water next to it.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote