View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 04:40 AM   #22896
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
I'm perusing your post with a very small glass of rum in hand, and enjoying what I'm seeing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iridal View Post
...... I'm great! Life couldn't be better!
......go back to school. .....I'll be a licensed pâtissière! .... my boyfriend and I have bought a piece of land and will start building our own house .....
..... it was time to start posting on MR again..... I started reading a lot more.
Fantastic!

Quote:
How have you been? I read in the diet thread that you lost a lot of weight. Congrats!
Thanks! In fact, the weight is still coming off me, although I'm no longer working at it so hard. But still exercising daily and eating smaller portions, and feeling better than I've felt in years! Busy riding and reading, crafting and computers... eating strange foods and taking pictures. Working on our plans to move this summer... Things are going along perfectly on this side of the pond too! I'm looking forward to hearing more about this boyfriend/new land/home building plan! Fill us in. I'm assuming that the boyfriend is the same one you left us for last year. We saw a quick snapshot at the time.

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote