View Single Post
Old 12-29-2012, 01:28 AM   #1
ext233
Enthusiast
ext233 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'ext233 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'ext233 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'ext233 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'ext233 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'ext233 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'ext233 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'ext233 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'ext233 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'ext233 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'ext233 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: PW2
(PW) Weird syncing issues with Calibre (books not indexing, disappearing etc.)

*EDIT* I quickly realised after making this thread that it wasn't the emailing of files that was screwing everything up, but something to do with Calibre. Could a mod please rename this thread or something?

I loaded a bunch of books in Calibre via USB without problems. But when I unplug the device and went back to the Kindle itself, all of my books had disappeared.

My items (0)
Books (0)
Docs (8)

The ones showing up under docs are .pdfs and books with the 'personal' tag.

WHAT DO I DO. All my files are still on the Kindle, I can see when I plug it in. Transferring new books/deleting old ones doesn't seem to make any difference.

EDIT: Deleted everything and added them again, was working for a second (found about half the books) now everything's gone again. wtf.

Last edited by ext233; 12-29-2012 at 03:24 AM.
ext233 is offline   Reply With Quote