Thread: Touch Kobo Touch Firmware 2.0
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2012, 06:55 PM   #63
robko
Wizard
robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boruteczko View Post
Terrible fail...

I'm already regretting this update - Polish diacritics are missing in most fonts and despite of all "advanced" tweaking remain too thin, some books fail to open, useless and cluttering "discover" and " wishlist", no shortlist and there's no watch icon!?

(Yes, I did a factory reset.)
Can't help with the diacritics, but there were lots of requests for a wishlist, so it's hard to claim that's useless and cluttering, and really -- one word "Discover" on the screen = clutter??
The shortlist should show up as part of your shelves (someone else had an issues with this not showing up, but it does on mine). If it doesn't, well you do have shelves so not having a shortlist can be overcome easily.
It unfortunately takes an extra tap or two to get the clock, but if you tap the bottom menu and the gear in the top left, the clock is still there.

Not having the diacritics work for you in some fonts sucks, but to call this update a terrible fail is a little much.
robko is offline   Reply With Quote