View Single Post
Old 07-01-2012, 09:49 PM   #2
Iocane
Iocane can extract oil from cheeseIocane can extract oil from cheeseIocane can extract oil from cheeseIocane can extract oil from cheeseIocane can extract oil from cheeseIocane can extract oil from cheeseIocane can extract oil from cheeseIocane can extract oil from cheeseIocane can extract oil from cheese

Device: Sony PRS-600
I came here today to see if there was some way of doing this exact thing! So as they say on 'teh internetz':

This! A thousand times, THIS!

I do have one question - In the forth screen shot, where it looks like you're comparing incoming/list books, is it possible to customize the columns that are used to compare?

Might help to explain why I'm asking - I would mostly be using this for anthologies - I like to have the anthology listed with an author of "Anthology" and then each story listed under its own author. I use a custom column ("Anthology" creatively enough) to note which anthology such and such an entry is from.

I would like Anthology to show up when I'm comparing list vs. existing entries.

I'm assuming that with this plugin, I'd be able to copy the TOC, pretty it up to match the needed syntax, and then voila, 40+ old school sci fi stories added to my library?

And I have to say the web page aspect is very very nice for the generation of wishlists and the like

Keep up the excellent work!