View Single Post
Old 09-21-2010, 05:34 PM   #27
Richey79
mrkrgnao
Richey79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richey79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richey79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richey79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richey79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richey79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richey79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richey79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richey79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richey79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richey79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS650, K3 Wireless, Galaxy S3, iPad 3.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gca3020 View Post
Making the changes in notepad.exe will definitely not work. When you press "Enter" in notepad, or in many other windows tools, it will insert two characters, a Carriage Return <CR>, as well as a Line Feed <LF>.
Worked fine for me. Just pressed enter before each of the two inserted lines. I'm sure a dedicated editor will work more reliably, though.

Using a Garamond type font at the moment. I think I'll stick with it.

It's the second one I tried: the first had characters that were too slender and the 'f's and 'j's didn't have ornate enough 'tails' to be legible at a glance. Switched to a bolder Garamond (don't remember exactly which one I chose), and it's great at only one size larger than I had the K3 default font. Great readability, and looks just like typography from a novel .
Richey79 is offline   Reply With Quote