View Single Post
Old 02-17-2010, 03:42 AM   #10
petermillard
Evangelist
petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, iPhone, K3 & Amazon - between them they cover my needs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmaul1114 View Post
I just don't care for them enough to pay for them when I can check the paper's website for free.
And that's the fundamental problem that newspapers face today, let alone in the future; the NYT execs can argue all they like around pricing their content at $10-$20-$30 per month, but if the public aren't willing to pay pay ten cents for it (and when they can get it for free, why should they?) it's a non-starter.

Then again, I'm not a newspaper reader, so perhaps it's just me <shrug>
petermillard is offline   Reply With Quote