View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 02:09 PM   #6
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
Thanks Lunchtray!! The hours you are stating that it lasts I'm assuming is reading time, excluding the sleep-hours? So 33h reading hours divided by an average of 1.5h a day equals 22 days until the battery drops to 0%. Lots better than mine!

m_bisson: thanks for thinking along with me! Note that I'm not currently using my Touch for reading, it's just in sleep mode and I wake it up twice a day to see the battery %. So including reading I probably won't get 25-31 days out of it. (I'm not sure though.) I've had my Glo for --uhm-- 5 or 6 weeks and it's had about 6 or 7 complete charge cycles already. I have a more detailed account over here.

Last edited by Mrs_Often; 01-23-2013 at 02:12 PM.
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote