View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 03:27 PM   #11
mr_nihilism
Always been the caretaker
mr_nihilism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr_nihilism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr_nihilism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr_nihilism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr_nihilism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr_nihilism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr_nihilism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr_nihilism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr_nihilism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr_nihilism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr_nihilism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura H2O, PW2
^
A current iPad starts at, what, $500. A fairly decent Android tablet can be had for $200-250. So even if I hand it down to my wife within a year and get a new shiny one, it's still cheaper or roughly the same as one single Ipad tablet.

I'm saying this as someone that doesn't require anything that is Apple exclusive. The high price point might be more justifiable if the iPad had something I couldn't get elsewhere. My Arc for example does everything I want it to and does it well. Books, movies, magazines, newspapers, Angry Birds, web browsing.

Last edited by mr_nihilism; 01-18-2013 at 03:36 PM.
mr_nihilism is offline   Reply With Quote