View Single Post
Old 09-11-2012, 10:47 AM   #13
RainingLemur
Spork Connoisseur
RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Color
There was a sign in the window of the closest Toys R' Us for this tablet thing. Saw it when I was driving past it to a sporting goods store, and my oldest shouted out "LOOK, DADDY! TOYS R' US!" I saw the sign and was somewhat intrigued, thinking it would be something to look at for some of the picture heavy kids books I have in various eBook formats...

Then I read about it. And then I was quickly reminded why I make it a point to avoid that store.
RainingLemur is offline   Reply With Quote