View Single Post
Old 03-27-2012, 10:42 AM   #30
oldyellr
Evangelist
oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.

Device: Kobo Vox, Amazon Fire 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by insync44 View Post
Well I've come to the conclusion that the Kobe Vox is the only color ereader for me. after exhaustive research I find that the two other alternatives are not Canada friendly (color Nook and Kindle Fire). The reviews on the Vox are mainly terrible concentrating on it being underpowered, sluggish and prone to problems. However, all agree that it is internationally usable.

Its on sale, at the moment, for $129.99, with a 30 day return policy, at my local store. I'll give it a try.
That's a steal! The lowest I see at the moment is $179 at Best Buy.
Pay no attention to the poor reviews. All the reviewers are comparing it to tablets, not e-readers. The Vox is an e-reader with benefits.
oldyellr is offline   Reply With Quote