View Single Post
Old 12-16-2011, 08:20 PM   #30
LauraPony
Zealot
LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, Kobo Vox
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reader Paradice View Post
...pans flying, butter and cream ripped from the 'fridge...you know. ROTFLMBO! "Oh well...". "Hon...want me to pour white, or red?"
This is one of the things I REALLY love about the Vox. I just prop it up somewhere during one of the (very rare) occasions that I am baking something, and it allows me not to have to run back and forth from the computer to the kitchen to complete the process. I discover most of my baking experiments on blogs or Pinterest, so the Vox is a great tool.

I just need to remember to increase the length of time before it goes to sleep when I do this. Too often it turns off right when my hands are covered in butter and/or flour.

And PS: I'll take some white please, if you're pouring. Ignore the pregnant belly, I'm allowed a glass in this virtual world.
LauraPony is offline   Reply With Quote