Thread: css question
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 06:35 AM   #27
exaltedwombat
Guru
exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
If I may, I'd like to ask what you do for a living?
Good question! Few of us have a college-to-retirement career now, we have to see how our particular skill set lines up with opportunity on an almost day-to-day basis. There's a market for eBook conversion/design at present, but it will contract enormously when the "Export as eBook" button in Word, Indesign etc. starts actually producing useable code. It won't be long.

But I don't need to go into detail, because there's one clinching argument. Where would ANY of us be if the developer of Sigil had not made his work freely available? It makes an attitude of secrecy regarding techniques of using the program look rather sad, don't you agree?
exaltedwombat is offline   Reply With Quote