View Single Post
Old 06-04-2008, 09:38 AM   #16
The Old Man
Fanatic
The Old Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Old Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Old Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Old Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Old Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Old Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Old Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Old Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Old Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Old Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Old Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, iPad Pro, Fire 8", iPhone, PaperWhite 2
Reading this thread I realize that there is not much - there are not many things - that I would want calibre to do that it is already not doing well. Thank you Kovid!

In fact, will calibre continue to grow until it does so much that it loses the functionality that it now has? I hope not.

Oh yes, one little item that I would like to see. When you Save to Disk I would like to see calibre open the menu dialog to the same place (folder) that you saved to previously.
The Old Man is offline   Reply With Quote