View Single Post
Old 04-15-2013, 06:10 AM   #2
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by abdlink View Post
Since PowerPoint files are usually one of information resources to study, it's needed to develop a plugin that can add and process these files to the library.

what's your idea?
I do this
  1. add an empty book (ctrl/shift/e),
  2. enter the title and name and any other metadata,
  3. add the presentation file (ppt, odp etc) to the empty book via Add files to selected book records (shift/a)
  4. To open the file I can either use the Open With plug in, or I can click the PPT, ODP etc in the Book Details panel to open the file with the associated program -powerpoint, impress etc

Not sure about getting the file out of Calibre onto your Android phone, I do that sort of thing manually.

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote