View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 03:17 AM   #35241
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Wondering how 'Siri' sounds so life-like. And wondering how the program is able to understand everything I say without having to 'teach' it my speech patterns. I remember trying to teach "Dragon Naturally Speaking," reading aloud page after page of words, and still it didn't work 1/10 as well as Siri. Even if I speak in French, German, or Japanese, 'Siri' gets it right. (She loses it completely when I speak Klingon.)

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote