View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 01:46 PM   #737
NWKENT
NWKENT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NWKENT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NWKENT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NWKENT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NWKENT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NWKENT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NWKENT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NWKENT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NWKENT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NWKENT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NWKENT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Motorola XYBoard 10.1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_S View Post
I can not answer any of your questions regarding feature requests, but I can say that I have seen continual development by Buggins on this app for some years now. I first started using Coolreader on a now obsolete e-ink ereader, and now on Android. There was recently a major change in the look and feel of the Android Coolreader, and I like it even better now.
Thank you very much..I look forward to more development with this awesome app. Hope the Dev. continues to take into consideration of the users input..

send by my Motorola Droid XYBoard MZ617-32 10.1 ICS 4.04
NWKENT is offline   Reply With Quote